The framework can also be installed using NuGet packages.
What's new 1.3.0:
- Breaking: Renamed "myToolkit" package to "common"
- Breaking: Removed "viewManager" from view and view model classes
- Use RequireJS (e.g. import("libs/visto")) instead
- Added support for custom tags (vs-*)
What's new 1.2.0:
- Updated to KnockoutJS v3.3.0
- Updated to JQuery v1.11.2
- Updated to jQuery UI v1.11.4
- Updated to RequireJS v2.1.16
- Various improvements and bug fixes so that the upgrades work correctly
What's new 1.1.0:
What's new 1.0.20:
- TypeScript 1.0 support
- Disabled implicit 'any' types
What's new 1.0.19:
What's new 1.0.18:
- Now using KnockoutJS 3.0.0
- Fixed bug when calling destroy() (important!)
What's new 1.0.17:
- Improved history management
- API to rebuild page navigation from link
- Fullscreen loading screen
- Improved sample application (list view)
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.