The framework provides paging methods to implement a stack-based paging model like in Windows Phone or Windows 8. The paging implementation automatically adds navigation hash-tags to the browser to handle the user's back-key-presses correctly.
- visto.navigateTo(viewName, parameters, completed)
- Navigates on the body HTML element as frame (see visto.view(...) method for parameters)
- The viewName can be a single string (view name of the package "app") or an array with the package and the view name (e.g. ["myPackage", "myViewName"]). You should use the imported module as package name for views in the same
- This method uses the body element as the navigation container.
- Same as visto.navigateTo but using the selected DOM element as navigation container.
- Navigate back (in the global page stack)
- Navigate to the first page (in the global page stack)